5 Things that Will Happen When You Do Plank Exercises on the Stealth Core Trainer Every Day
Posted on by Howard Panes
Planks are one of the most effective bodyweight exercises you can do to get in shape fast. Planks require a small investment of time but they work a huge number of muscles in a short span of time. One of the main problems with planking is that the exercise can be very boring. Stealth Core Trainer changes all that by incorporating dynamic motion and gameplay technology which makes the plank exercise both harder and more fun at the same time. Stealth is the “sneaky” way to make planking more effective and more entertaining.
The importance of having a solid, strong core is well known. The core is the foundation of good health, not only for looking good but also for back health and everyday activity. Abdominal muscles support our entire back and spinal column, which is why having a solid core plays a crucial role in injury prevention. By doing plank exercises on Stealth, you will be more motivated to stay on track and continue your training every day.
Here are 5 things you’ll notice when you plank on Stealth every day:
- Improved Definition and Performance – You’ll see that your core is more defined and your overall performance has increased. Planking on Stealth engages over 29 muscles in your abs, back, shoulders, arms and legs.
- Boosted Metabolism – Planking on Stealth will challenge your entire body, which helps you burn more calories than traditional sit-ups or crunches. Dynamic planking on Stealth will also burn more calories than static planks. In fact, by strengthening your body on a daily basis, you’ll burn more calories even when you’re sedentary and while you sleep because muscles consume energy.
- Stronger Back and Better Posture – When your abdominal muscles are in shape, you’ll significantly reduce your risk of back and spinal column injuries. Regular planking on Stealth reduces back pain, strengthens your muscles and helps to support your back. Standing straight and stable has a positive effect on your neck, shoulders, back and chest. When you plank, your core strengthens, which helps you maintain better posture throughout the day.
- Increased Flexibility – When you regularly plank on Stealth, your posterior muscle group, which includes your collarbone, shoulders and shoulder blades, will be easier to stretch. Additionally, the plank also helps you stretch your toes, hamstrings and even the arches of your feet. This movement will help you be able to hyperextend your toes, which is crucial to supporting your body weight.
- Body Balance and Better Mood– A stronger core means that you’ll achieve better balance which reduces the risk of injury and falls. Planking on the Stealth also affects the body’s nervous system, which can help improve your overall mood. When tension develops in our bodies from sitting in chairs all day, we develop tight muscles, causing us to slump forward and putting too much stress on our muscles and nerves. Regular planking on Stealth can help calm your brain and ease symptoms of depression and anxiety.
The key to success with any exercise program is that you stay motivated to keep doing it. Stealth utilizes Game Play Technology to turn the boring plank exercise into a fun workout that focuses on scoring points and high scores instead of counting reps and time.
In as little as 3 minutes a day, you can target over 29 core muscles, and compete with other Stealth users from around the world.
Stealth’s games are designed to never play out the same way, so you’ll always be in store for something new and exciting. The unlimited number of gameplay combinations keeps your mind and your core guessing — leading to muscle confusion and improved results. Stealth will make you want to keep planking and coming back for more.